Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Have to go to the office soon...
Am taking the bus today as Sean decided to take the car to work instead of the motorcycle. As luck would have it, it's a cool, cloudy morning. Not very inspiring for a walk, but I'm sure I'll survive.

Brenda asked about First Draft in 30 Days. I LOVE this book. It's AMAZING. The system Karen recommends is both flexible and practical. But, I'll be honest, I'm a true plotter, so pantsers may not be as enthusiastic. When I have more time, I'll elaborate, but since late March/early April I've been blogging about FDin30D, so a troll through my archives will reveal more of my thoughts.

I can say, however, that since I started using the FDin30D system and adapting it to the way I work, I've been far more focussed and have found myself working a lot harder.

Ok - I really HAVE to go finish getting ready (makeup on, but haven't quite finished choosing today's wardrobe).

Teresa (who evaluated another 6 scenes last night - really close to being done now!!)

1 comment:

Alex Bordessa said...

What's a pantser?

Congrats on making so much progress, btw!