Tuesday, May 17, 2005

A quick update today...
Last night I evaluated another seven scenes. Only FOUR chapters left!!!! Very exciting.

Re: FDin30D - I just recommended it to another of my critique partners. She's been really busy lately and wants to get back into her writing now things are calming down a bit. Figured this book is a good way to inspire her. And she's a plotter, like me, so the system should work for her.

Ok - that's about it. Have to get off line and do some more scenes as the office is very quiet this morning. Once I'm finished the scene evaluations I'm going to go through the ms again and mark down the days on which each scene takes place so I can build my Daysheet. Then I have to fix a bunch of continuity errors I found!!!

Oh Lynn - did you enjoy that ep of CJ?? Curious about your reaction :-)

Teresa

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I just got this book as a gift (It was on my wish list). Do you find you enjoy it? I just finished ON WRITING, and this is next to read from my craft stack.